The Entrepreneur’s Source invites you to be our guest at Franchise Expo West
Join The Entrepreneur’s Source® plus thousands of entrepreneurs and future business owners at Franchise Expo West at the Colorado Convention Center, Thursday, Oct. 6 through Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to discover over 200 proven franchise opportunities, full-time and part-time, in every industry, and at every investment level.
“Whether it’s the business-minded person who’s been waiting to become their own boss for years, or a new graduate looking to get into franchising, Franchise Expo West offers reliable franchise opportunities for entrepreneurs in all walks and stages of life,” said Tom Portesy, president and CEO of MFV Expositions, producer of Franchise Expo West. “Franchise Expo West offers eager business prospects the chance to grow to unimaginable heights through franchising. There is no better way to get that process started than to interact one-on-one with seasoned franchise executives to discuss ownership opportunities and experience exceptional educational programs.”
We don’t expect you to attend just because it is the premier franchise event in the western U.S. No, we’re giving you five additional reasons on top of that to come to Franchise Expo West and VISIT OUR BOOTH, #422.
- See it for yourself! Meet face-to-face with over 200 of the top franchise brands. Take advantage of all these opportunities under one roof, over just three days!
- Hear it for yourself! Learn about the franchise industry as a whole. Dig deeper into the nuances of franchising through attending in-depth educational workshops. Get educated on how to be successful from the start through the over 60 free seminars offered.
- Meet with financial experts. Discover how to best fund your franchise and how to budget for your future. There are more options today than ever before for funding your business. Get answers on which is the best option for you and explore alternatives to bank loans that may surprise you.
- Meet with an ESource coach who can help you discover your “Franchise Match.” Visit The Entrepreneurs Source® Booth #422. Esource coaches help their clients discover opportunities that will help them achieve their unique goals. We are trained in asking our clients questions to allow them to better explore their dangers, opportunities, and strengths and learn about vehicles that can help them accomplish their Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity (I.L.W.E.™) Goals. Your ESource alternative career coach will never charge for their time. There may be a book or a resource they may suggest you invest in, but that is entirely up to you. All they want is your commitment to be coachable and open to possibilities.
- Our readers get FREE admission. The Franchise Expo West costs $10 to register in advance and $20 at the door, but those who pre-register at www.betheboss.com will receive a complimentary pass to attend the show.
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your Franchise Expo West experience:
- Keep an open mind. There are many kinds of companies, ranging from retail to business services, storefront to home-based, and everything in between. Some may be familiar; some may not.
- Don’t limit yourself to what you’ve done before. Most franchises do not require prior experience in their given industries. More often, they prefer owners who have basic business management, sales, or marketing experience. They will train you in their franchise system.
- This is only a starting point. The purpose of this event is to provide education and information about franchising. It is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the many benefits of franchising and learn about many different business options. Your Coach at The Entrepreneur’s Source® can advise you about other available options as well.