E-Source Says, Trends in Franchising
It’s clear that the landscape has changed. The New Career Economy® is forcing us all to be smarter about our careers. We’re not returning to the way it was. To the iffy corporate culture, the loss of job security and lower paying wages.
Instead of sitting back and watching our futures grow bleaker, many people are starting to step up and take control of their professional destinies. Entrepreneurial-minded individuals are looking for ways to be self-sufficient by no longer relying on the job market, but entering the path of entrepreneurship.
“More people are realizing that it is time to take control of their destinies. Being the laborer or the worker bee and giving their souls to their careers for corporate America is no longer the typical choice of most pragmatic people.” – Terry Powell founder of The Entrepreneur’s Source®
Franchise businesses are expected to grow and create more jobs at a faster pace than the rest of the economy in 2015 for the fifth consecutive year, according to International Franchise Association (IFA).
Below are four ways to thrive in the New Career Economy® through franchise business ownership.
1. Franchising allows you to take all the skills you’ve learned working for somebody else and use them in your own business. If you decide you want to invest in a franchise in a different industry than your specific work experience, the franchise will provide you the initial and ongoing training to help you make that shift.
Over 73 percent of franchisees said they would “do it all over again” knowing what they know today*
2. The number one reason most aspiring entrepreneurs go into business for themselves isn’t money; it’s lifestyle. Being your own boss, controlling your own destiny and earning unlimited income potential is all great, but the priceless possibility of being able to have the life balance you can’t achieve in corporate America is often more important. Franchise ownership allows you to own your own business, without being in business alone.
Over 78 percent of franchisees said they would recommend their franchise brand to others*
3. Starting a franchise business creates unlimited income potential for you and your family. There are many possibilities when it comes to franchise business ownership, whether you aspire to create a business where you can build equity, have an appreciating asset, build a legacy you can leave to their family and get your children involved, or even eventually become a semi-absentee owner and create some residual income.
Over 80 percent rated their franchisor as good, very good or excellent*
4. Investing in a franchise business allows you automatic entry into the successful history of that organization. With a franchise, you get a brand name and an image of quality and success. Franchisors have already figured out the kinks, making the end-user buying experience repeatable and duplicable. Franchise business opportunities provide a proven operating system that helps set you up for continued success.
Franchise business ownership allows individuals to control their path versus having the market or someone else dictate what will happen in their future. When a person decides to take control, it is just the first step to learning what the possibilities would look like. The next step involves educating themselves in order to make the right business opportunity choice for themselves and their family through the discovery process. A business coach can also help in this stage by helping an entrepreneur establish his or her Income, Lifestyle, Wealth and Equity™ (I.L.W.E) goals.
For more information on how a business coach can help you move from Employment to Empowerment, contact a business coach at The Entrepreneur’s Source® today: https://entrepreneurssource.com/
* Source: Franchise Business Review, a national franchise market research firm, recently surveyed 25,000 franchise owners over 18 months