The Entrepreneur’s Source Helps You Discover Your Possibilities, Options and Dreams
The Entrepreneur’s Source Helps you Discover Your Possibilities, Options and Dreams
In today’s New Career Economy, there isn’t a traditional career path, and this career uncertainty is triggering many people to consider business ownership as an alternative to a standard 9-5, corporate job. However, many of these aspiring entrepreneurs don’t know where or how to start. When beginning your entrepreneurial journey, Identifying your Possibilities, Options and Dreams (POD) that stand before you is one of the first steps that you should take when looking to join the millions of Americans who are striving to become self-sufficient in their work. Today, The Entrepreneur’s Source will explain what your unique Possibilities, Options and Dreams may be and how an alternative career coach can help assist you on your entrepreneurial journey.
What is POD?
Before we talk about how you can identify your Possibilities, Options and Dreams, let’s first take a minute to understand the difference between these three terms.
- Possibilities: There are hundreds, probably thousands of possibilities when it comes to businesses to invest in, but many hopeful entrepreneurs put on their blinders and solely search for familiar possibilities, which can be extremely harmful. The key to determining one’s possibilities is discovering avenues beyond your comfort zone and even your area of expertise. In fact, The Entrepreneur’s Source alternative career coaches find that 95 percent of the time their clients capitalize on opportunities they previously hadn’t considered or may have formerly warded off.
- Options: In today’s New Career Economy, working a standard 9-5 is no longer a viable route to achieve self-sufficiency. In order to truly achieve career control, business ownership is one of the best routes. Once an individual has the ability to recognize this, prospective entrepreneurs can derive new options that better support with their Income, Lifestyle, Wealth and Equity (I.L.W.E.) Goals that they dream of achieving.
- Dreams: Most of us have dreamed about what our future would look like from a young age, but oftentimes we put these dreams on hold due because we fear they aren’t realistic or due to extenuating circumstances. But if you think about it, if you don’t dream big, will you ever truly be satisfied in your career? You can’t move from Employment to Empowerment without rediscovering your dreams and creating a plan to achieve them.
How to Achieve Your POD
Now that we’ve identified your Possibilities, Options and Dreams, it’s time to start putting systems in place and asking yourself questions to identify what possibilities and options are the best to capitalize on, and how to get started.
- Possibilities: Daydream back to your childhood days where the possibilities for your future seemed as if they were limitless. You believed that you could do or be anything and had the ability to focus on your ultimate goal without fearing the hurdles that stood in your way. Entrepreneurs should use this same mindset when questioning one’s possibilities.
- Options: Have you fully considered all of your unique opportunities? First, you should investigate the options that exist in your current career. Is there room to mature professionally, or does your career path seem to be stagnant or sinking? If you find that you aren’t satisfied with the options that are provided in your current job, then you’ve likely realized next move should be transitioning fromEmployment to Empowerment. Identify what you didn’t like about the options that You 1.0 had and brainstorm what options align with what you would like to be in You 2.0.
- Dreams: What future are you aspiring to? No dream is too big when fantasizing of what you’d like your future to hold. Would you like to have the flexibility to attend all of your son’s basketball games? Do you want to provide yourself the opportunity to retire early? Are you looking to have the means to travel the world? Well, these dreams may not be too big to achieve with business ownership as a vehicle.
The Unique Coaching Difference with The Entrepreneur’s Source
Taking the time to identify your unique Possibilities, Options and Dreams is the first of many steps to becoming an entrepreneur. However, doing so isn’t always easy on your own, and that’s where an alternative career coach can come in handy.
“The coaching experience that The Entrepreneur’s Source takes clients through is a journey of discovery that allows potential franchisees to learn about themselves and about the franchise opportunities they are a considering.” The Entrepreneur’s Source Terry Powell said. This proven Discovery Process at The Entrepreneur’s Source franchise is devoted to helping aspiring entrepreneurs pinpoint their Possibilities, Options and Dreams and identify how they can be achieved.
If you’re looking to move from Employment to Empowerment in 2015, contact an E-Source coach today https://entrepreneurssource.com/contact.html.